When it comes to identity theft, time is of the essence. Often, a single fraudulent activity on one of your accounts is just the tip of the iceberg. Fortunately, Wawanesa Insurance now automatically provides all of its home, condominium and renters policyholders with complimentary Identity Theft Resolution ServicesSM, powered by Identity Theft 911® the nations' leader in identity management and fraud education.
EXPERT HELP IS JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY
Residential policyholder: You'll receive assistance with your identity theft related problem, including personalized identification recovery. When planning a trip abroad, we recommend you get in touch with your personal advocate prior to your departure to receive a Travel Preparedness Package with international toll-free country codes, travel tips and more. Please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-640-2920 Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm to be transferred to a fraud specialist from Identity Theft 911.
AWARENESS IS KEY
Identity Theft Resolution ServicesSM gives you free access to up-to-the-minute news alerts, in-depth articles and newsletters, as well as useful tips and preventative guidelines. Reduce your chances of becoming a victim by staying informed on the latest fraud trends at: www.idtheftwawanesaus.com
Identity Theft Resolution ServicesSM is a fully inclusive program that provides you and your family, not only sophisticated monitoring products, but unlimited one-on-one access to a highly experienced fraud specialist. From the moment you call, this specialist becomes your personal advocate and ally, guiding you through the resolution process, step-by-step, until the problem is fully resolved and your good name is restored.
Services also include Disaster Recovery ServicesSM to help replace critical personal documentation such as driver's license, birth certificate or Social Security card due to a home fire, flood or a weather-related disaster, and Identity Travel ServicesSM to assist with emergency travel documents and arrangements in the event a passport, credit cards, checks, or other crucial documents are lost or stolen while traveling abroad.
FEATURES INCLUDE:Identity Theft Resolution Services SM
- Unlimited one-on-one access to a fraud specialist who will handle all the work
- Proactive assistance after loss of wallet
- FREE advocate-assisted fraud alert placed with all three credit bureaus
- Systematic notification and preparation of all necessary documentation including assistance in filing a police report and applying for an Identity Theft Passport
- Free enrollment in one year of credit monitoring, including a free 3-in-1 credit report for identity theft victims
- Free enrollment in one year of fraud monitoring of more than 1,000 public databases for identity theft victims
- An additional year of active follow-up
- Assistance with emergency authentication and coordination with aid organizations
- Assistance with rapid replacement of lost or destroyed documents such as birth certificates, loan documents, INS and IRS documents
- Assistance with accessing and protecting financial, credit and employment related data
- A center of communications for family, friends and providers
- International toll-free access to a fraud specialist, plus Travel Preparedness Package
- Assistance with placing a short-term fraud alert on your credit file while you're abroad
- Assistance with coordination of law enforcement, U.S. embassies or other agencies to help with emergency travel arrangements
- Assistance in contacting family members and/or other relevant parties
- Follow-up to clear any residual identity fraud that may impact credit files or financial accounts once the traveler has returned home